Drawinspector.com® is America’s leading resource for draw inspection training.
The Fundamentals of Residential Draw Inspections educates, equips and certifies a student as a Certified Draw Inspection Professional® within the construction lending industry.
Using a wide array of tried-and-true, proven methodologies and tools — designed by former home builders with years of experience — we have analyzed the process and will teach you each step along the way.
Focusing on student success, this comprehensive course helps you complete draw inspections thoroughly and accurately.
Once trained and tested, you’ll be equipped to correctly review and finalize draw inspections. As your accuracy grows, so will your reputation — and your business.
Ultimately, Drawinspector.com helps draw inspectors succeed.
The Fundamentals of Residential Draw Inspections:
- Explains the six (6) stages of construction and teaches how to perform draw inspections faster and with accuracy.
- Teaches how to perform and record draw inspections.
- Masters how to score line item percentages.
- Reviews what photos to take and when they are needed on the report.
- Identifies how to fill out different types of draw forms.
Additional Courses for Inspectors
A free mini course for inspectors to gather more information on manufactured housing fundamentals, HUD tags, data plates, requirements for inspections and how to complete inspections correctly.